The Five Basic Principles
We encourage you to explore and apply Unity teachings based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe this spiritual understanding is enhanced through reflective prayer and meditation.
The five principles underlying Unity are:
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
We welcome you to join us. You will not find perfect people, but rather a warm welcome and help in learning how to put these timeless principles into practice. We hope to see you soon.